|2/26/2019 12:00 PM|
Groupe PSA renforcera la dynamique de son plan stratégique Push to Pass pour la deuxième phase 2019 – 2021
- Le Groupe PSA est maintenant durablement performant, porté par les résultats d’une dynamique d’efficience, au meilleur niveau de l’industrie automobile mondiale, associés à sa capacité à saisir les opportunités telle que l’acquisition d’Opel.
- La création récurrente de valeur supporte les investissements destinés à préparer l’entreprise aux enjeux de l’industrie automobile de demain comme la transition énergétique.
- Les progrès continus en matière de qualité produit et service renforcent la satisfaction de nos clients sur un périmètre géographique et d’activités élargi, incluant des relais de croissance comme le véhicule d’occasion, les pièces de rechanges ou les nouvelles mobilités.
- Fort du succès de la première étape de son plan Push to Pass, Groupe PSA poursuit sa feuille de route en s’appuyant sur une valeur cardinale, celle de l’agilité.
[voir le communiqué de presse]
|2/26/2019 11:00 AM|
For the second phase 2019-2021
- Groupe PSA is now sustainably competitive, driven by the results of an efficiency drive that has aligned it with the best levels in the global automotive industry, combined with an ability to seize opportunities such as the Opel acquisition.
- Recurring value creation is supporting investments geared towards preparing the company for tomorrow’s auto industry challenges, including the energy transition.
- Continuous improvement in product and service quality is fostering greater satisfaction among our customers on a broader geographical scope and across a larger range of businesses, including growth drivers such as used vehicles, spare parts and new forms of mobility.
- Building on the success of the first phase of its Push to Pass plan, Groupe PSA plans to continue following its roadmap, guided by one cardinal value – agility.
|2/26/2019 10:00 AM|
Record level in revenue, volume of sales, recurring operating income and net result
6.8% increase of Group sales at 3.88 million vehicles
- 18.9% Group revenue growth at €74 billion
- 8.4% PCD Automotive division recurring operating margin
- 4.7% OV Automotive division recurring operating margin
- 7.7% Group recurring operating margin, at €5.689 billion
- 40.4% increase of Net result at €3.295 billion
- €3.501 billion Group free cash flow of which €1.357 billion for OV
Carlos Tavares, Chairman of Groupe PSA Managing Board said: ‘Peugeot Citroën DS has made significant progress for the 5th year in a row and is closing the first phase of the Push to Pass strategic plan with outstanding results. This demonstrates the ability of our Group to deliver a profitable and recurring growth. Opel Vauxhall has laid the foundations for a sustainable future with PACE! Plan and are eager to unleash further potential. We are now entering in the second phase of the Push to Pass plan with confidence in a context of even stronger headwinds. No doubt that our agile, customer focused and socially responsible approach will make the difference.’
[see the press release]
|12/11/2018 10:00 AM|
Groupe PSA reminds you of its gifts and invitations policy
To our valued suppliers
Poissy, December 10th 2018
Over the years, the Groupe PSA has been developing a strong policy of excellence in supplier relationship and we strongly believe that this strategy would not have been efficient without a clear set of values and principles that drive the way we are conducting our business.
This letter is intended to share with you key points, we would like to emphasized on, in order to maintain a trustful business relationship
It is Groupe PSA policy for all employees not to accept gifts and gratuities from our suppliers and external business partners. In that perspective, we are requesting not to offer gifts of any value or gratuities to any employee. This extends to any entertainment, and our employees are aware that accepting proposal is not appropriate in the frame of our business relationship.
We respectfully request your understanding and cooperation regarding our policy when dealing with Groupe PSA employees.
GPSQ Executive Vice President